The current report reflects our 2018 achievements and also the year of notable progress, which are as follows:
– Purchased land for KTGS.
– The number of Green School students reached 350 in 2018.
– We have built the boundary fencing with the wooden polls around the KTGS campus.
– We build 2 bungalows in order to accommodate foreign volunteers in the future.
– Clean Water Project was set up in Green School.
– We completed the construction of the KTGS Administration Building.
– We set up a playground for students.
– We created the KTGS website.
– Built a Student Clubhouse.
– Fill up lowland (350 trucks) on the School campus.
– Buy some electronic devices for school (Projector, Smart TV, Printer, and Camera).
To learn about our success in 2018, please get a softcopy of our Annual Report 2018 provided below:
Leave a Reply